Sauteed Carrots With Red Bell Pepper And Dill
- 2 tablespoons butter - (1/4 stick)
- 1 pound carrots peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots and saute until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper and water. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender, 5 minutes. Add dill. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.