Pepper Jack Chicken Taquitos
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1.5 cups shredded pepper jack
- 6 oz. Can green chile's
- 20 small Tortillas
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. Lime juice
Melt cream cheese in a bowl. Mix in the spices, lime juice, chilies, chicken, and cheese.
Add 2 tbsp. of mixture to each tortillas and roll.
To freeze, place on wax paper on a cookie cheet and stick in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheet and place in a ziplocked gallon bag.
When ready to cook, bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Grilled Maple Syrup Teriyaki... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs with Tomato, Orzo,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Irish Chicken Pot Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Fajita... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Quesadillas on George... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Black Bean Filling for... 0/5 (0 Votes)