Sausage & Potato Bake
- 1 package of sliced Eckrich skinless smoked sausage.
- 8 quartered Yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 diced green pepper.
- 1 diced yellow pepper.
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 tsp of oregano.
- 1 tsp of basil.
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- 2 tsps of olive oil.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat the oven to 375°. In a pan, let the stick of butter melt while the oven is preheating. Arrange the sausage, potatoes and peppers over the melted butter. Drizzle with olive oil and season on top.
Bake covered for 50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower with cream cheese 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Sheet Pan Eggplant Parmesan 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Tortilla Taco Casserole 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow cooked Lamb Shoulder Weber 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Boudin Blanc Sausage – Mix and... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Lobster Mashed Potatoes 3.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Sunday Gravy with Meatballs and... 3.7/5 (30 Votes)