Creamy Cucumber Pasta Salad
Refreshing dill and cucumber pasta salad is perfect side for summer barbecues, with a creamy dressing.
- 1 english cucumber (long)
- 1/2 pounds pasta (medium sized, such as penne or rotini)
- 1/2 white onion (sweet)
- 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 english cucumber
- 1/2 pounds pasta, medium sized, such as penne or rotini
- 1/2 sweet white onion
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Thinly slice onion and place in a bowl of cold water.
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Run under cold water to stop cooking.
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and remove seeds using a spoon. Slice into thin slices.
Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Let sit at least 40 minutes before serving.
Soaking the onions in cold water is optional but takes a bit of the "bite" out of the onion.
You'll also love
- Baked Stuffed Cabbage Rolls 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Pork and Cilantro Dumplings 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Beet Juice Recipe 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Herbed Egg Noodles Recipe 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Tatziki Greek Yogurt and Cucumber... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Pita Bread Salad with Tomatoes and... 4/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe