No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
What's better than peanut butter oatmeal cookies? A no-bake version that makes fiber fun! Just spoon the dough onto waxed paper for sweet treats.
- 2 cups sugar
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Waxed paper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a large saucepan bring to a boil the sugar, salt, butter and milk. Boil mixture over medium heat for 1 full minute. Remove from heat immediately.
Add peanut butter and vanilla; stir well. Add oatmeal and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls. Drizzle with a mixture of cocoa, powdered sugar and water if desired. Cool until set and firm
You'll also love
- Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Crockpot Rice and Porkchops 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Sunshine "Lemon Bars" 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies 3.9/5 (96 Votes)
- Sinless Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (90 Votes)