Frozen Key Lime Crunch Cake
This refreshing frozen treat with all the flavors of your favorite pie is like a slice of heaven, enjoy!
- 1 box (6 - 2 bar packs) Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- Whipped cream, for serving
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Place granola bars in a blender or food processor and process into fine crumbs.
Place half of the crumbs in a medium-sized bowl with the flour, melted butter and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
Press crumbs into bottom of a parchment-lined 8 x 8-inch baking dish to form the bottom crust.
Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
Add the whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest to a large bowl. Stir well to combine.
Spread lime mixture over crust and sprinkle remaining granola crumbs over top.
Freeze for 4 hours before slicing and serving with a dollop of whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)