Strawberry Ice Cream
This strawberry ice cream recipe is made without eggs, so it's quick and easy. If fresh strawberries are in season, I recommend using those. If not, frozen strawberries work just as well for this homemade strawberry ice cream.
You will need an ice cream maker (Compare Prices) to make this strawberry ice cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 16 oz. frozen strawberries (or 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups half and half or heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
Place strawberries, sugar and balsamic vinegar in the work bowl of a food processor, fitted with a metal blade. Puree, leaving some chunks of strawberry.
Pour strawberry mixture and remaining ingredients into an ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
You'll also love
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Moroccan... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Rigatoni with Roasted... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Stir Fried Snow Peas and Mushrooms 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple Jam (Made Easy) 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Blueberry Blast Breakfast Smoothie 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Red, White, and Blue Berry Trifle 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Cobbler 4.4/5 (15 Votes)