Chicken and Bacon-Stuffed Crescent Bread
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend (6 oz)
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
2 If using dough sheet: Unroll dough. Place on cookie sheet. Press to form 14x9-inch rectangle. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place on cookie sheet. Overlap long sides to form 14x9-inch rectangle. Firmly press edges and perforations to seal.
3 Sprinkle bottom half of dough with 1/2 cup of the cheese, 1/2 cup of the bacon and the chicken.
4 Fold dough in half lengthwise to enclose filling, pressing to seal bottom and sides.
5 Poke all over with fork. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
6 Bake 19 to 21 minutes or until deep golden brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup bacon. Serve with ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)