Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 small pinch of sea salt
1. Start by adding the peanut butter and coconut butter to a saucepan on low heat, and stir until melted. Set aside.
2. Next, add the rolled oats and chopped walnuts to the base of a food processor, and process until finely ground.
Add in the peanut butter mixture and the REMAINING INGREDIENTS, and pulse until super smooth.
3. Roll the dough into balls and place in a glass freezer-safe container.
4. Freeze for 15 minutes before serving, and refrigerate or freeze any leftovers.