Peach Pie Moonshine
A delicious and easy recipe to make Peach Pie Moonshine, which tastes just like peach pie or cobbler. All you need to achieve this sweet flavor is vanilla vodka, a mild-flavored, clear liquor of your choice or Everclear, fresh cinnamon sticks, a can of sweet peaches, and white grape-peach juice. This recipe is perfect to add to a white sangria or to gift to any friend or family member during the summer months. Serve it with club soda and a lime wedge for a spritzer that everyone will love.
- 1/2 gallon Welch's White-Grape Peach Juice
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup peach Schnapps
- 1 cup 190 proof grain alcohol or Everclear
- 1 cup of vanilla vodka
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
In large pot, combine juice, sugar, sliced peaches, cinnamon sticks and 1/2 cup of Schnapps. Bring to boil, reduce heat and let simmer on medium low for 30-45 minutes covered.Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
Add Everclear, vanilla vodka and other 1/2 of peach Schnapps. Pour into mason jar with one of cinnamon sticks and peach slices from mixture. Refrigerate for at least a week. Drink over ice or as shots for party.
Moonshine will mellow over time, so let sit for at least a week. Your patience will be rewarded.
You'll also love
- Spicy Shrimp and Cabbage Stir Fry 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Chicken Slow Cooker... 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Custard Ice Cream 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- P.F. Chang's Spicy Dip for Fried... 3.7/5 (109 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE 3.7/5 (59 Votes)
- Slim Fast Chocolate Covered... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Red-Leaf Lettuce Salad with... 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Bourbon Peach Glaze 2.8/5 (6 Votes)