Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta, with Vegetables
- 12 oz raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 oz high fiber pasta, like Ronzoni Smart Taste Spaghetti
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Cook pasta al dente (do not drain).
2. Add shrimp, asparagus, bell pepper and peas and cook until the pasta is tender and the shrimp are cooked, 2 to 4 minutes more. Drain well.
3. Mash garlic and salt in a large bowl until a paste forms. Whisk in yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, onion, oil and pepper.
4. Add the pasta mixture and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Chow Fun with Roast Pork and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cuban Black Bean Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pancetta and fennel Potato salad... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Flounder Stuffed with Broccoli and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Meatball Cheese Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken and Shrimp Lettuce Wraps 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Rockfish - Pan fried 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad from L&L Hawaiian... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)