Roasted Squash Dip
•Try this dip spread on a turkey sandwich or serve it with pita wedges and raw vegetables.
I have used both butternut and acorn squash for this dip
- 1 1/2 cups roasted or mashed leftover squash
- 2 tbsp Light Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Sensations by Compliments Roasted Garlic Seasoning Paste
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp finely chopped chive
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a blender or food processor, purée squash, cream cheese, garlic paste, cayenne, lemon juice and salt on medium-high until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Transfer purée to a small bowl and garnish with chives, olive oil and almonds.