- 2 Sheets of Ready Rolled Frozen Puff Pastry (thawed)
- 200 g of Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 3 Teaspoons of Corn Flour (aka Corn Starch)
- 3/4 Cup of Caster Sugar (Super Fine White Sugar)
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 200 g of Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Icing Sugar (aka Powdered Sugar)
- Milk (for brushing)
- Extra Powdered Sugar (for dusting)
Add blueberries, cornstarch, sugar and water in a pot. Stir this on a low heat.
Once the blueberries have popped and the mixture has thickened, put it off the heat to cool.
Add ricotta and powdered sugar. Combine.
Cut your puff pastry into 8 squares. On each square place a dollop of the cheese mixture and the blueberry mixture. Fold them in.
Brush each pastry with milk. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Let cool for 10-15 before enjoying!