Shrimp On A Brick
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 10 oz bottle Heinz Cocktail Sauce
- 10 oz bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2-2-lb bag tiny salad size cooked shrimp
Place cream cheese unwrapped, but intact, in center of 9" cake dish. Combine cocktail sauce in small bowl with chili sauce and mix in the shrimp to coat well. Spread mixture over brick of cream cheese. Place the dish on a larger platter, surrounding the dish with assorted crackers. Place 1 or 2 butter knives into the cheese, so that guests get the idea immediately, that they are to spread their own crackers with a bit of the cheese and a scoop of the shrimp and sauce!
Serves 6 to 8.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken Tacos 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Sriracha Cauliflower Steaks 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Roast Salmon with Warm Blueberry... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna Pad Thai 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- SQUID - Sausage Stuffed Squid 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Crab, Chile & Mint Crostini 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp Montery 4.7/5 (3 Votes)