Crab, Chile & Mint Crostini
Crostini is topped with crab mixed with aioli, lime juice, mint and a little chile pepper to spice it up a bit! Garnish with slivers of mint and red pepper.
- 12 slices of Pullman or sourdough bread
- 8 ounces cooked jumbo lump crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons aioli ,or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- Fresno chile or red jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced fresh mint
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Grill bread slices.
Gently combine crabmeat in a bowl with aioli or mayonnaise, lime juice, finely chopped fresh mint, and Fresno chile or red jalapeño. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon crab mixture onto each toast and garnish with thinly sliced fresh mint.
You'll also love
- Fudgy Bonbons 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fennel And Orange Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Autumn Farro Salad with Kale,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cake Glaze 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy Peanut Butter Bacon Sliders 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Endives and... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Awesome Shrimp Fajitas 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Dip (DOUBLE) 4.7/5 (3 Votes)