Panko Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound thick asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from bhg.com
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. If desired, scrape off scales. In a small bowl combine the next three ingredients (through lemon juice). Transfer half of the mixture to a small bowl, cover and chill until ready to serve.
2. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Spread asparagus with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place in a 15x10-inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil.
3. Roast 12 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and crumbs are golden. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
You'll also love
- Grilled Herbed Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peaches and Cream French Toast Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Coconut Lamb Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crisp-Tender Baked Garlic Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hearty Beef and Tomato Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smashed spring pea and asparagus... 0/5 (0 Votes)