Shrimp And Scallop Saute
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1 pound bay scallops
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Melt butter with olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic cloves and sauté 1 minute. Increase heat to high, add sliced mushrooms and sauté until just beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato paste and stir 30 seconds. Add dry white wine and fresh lemon juice and bring to boil. Add shrimp and sliced green onions and stir 1 minute. Add scallops and stir until shrimp and scallops are cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.
This recipe yields 6 servings.