Sweet Teriyaki Beef Skewers
Strips of steak are marinaded in a delicious teriyaki sauce and then grilled to perfection on bamboo skewers. Prep time does not include the 24 hours of marinading - so worth the wait. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice, optional
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 pounds boneless round steak, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- bamboo skewers, soaked in water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, water, vegetable oil, and garlic together in a large bowl; drop beef slices into the mixture and stir to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
Marinate beef in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Remove beef from the marinade, shaking to remove any excess liquid. Discard marinade.
Thread beef slices in a zig-zag onto the skewers.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Cook skewers on preheated grill until the beef is cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
You'll also love
- Easy Banana Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Schnitzel and Vegetable Rice... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Veal Scallopini with Brown Butter... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Honey mustard glazed corned beef... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Mushroom Barley Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Meathead's Memphis Dust 3.7/5 (101 Votes)
- Barbecue Ribs in the Slow Cooker 4/5 (1 Votes)