Barbecue Ribs in the Slow Cooker
For a flavor boost, use your favorite BBQ sauce instead of ketchup.
- 4 pounds pork baby (back ribs)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C).
Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan. Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
You'll also love
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts With... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chops Stuffed with Smoked... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Veal Scallopini 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beefaroni 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Horseradish Glazed Corned Beef 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Baby Back Ribs 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Greenwood BBQ Chicken 4.1/5 (18 Votes)