Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Skinny Taste recipe - tweaked
225 calories per roll
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and completely drained
- 15 oz fat free ricotta cheese (I like Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and fresh pepper
- 9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Homemade Marinara
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
Ladle marinara sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls.
You'll also love
- Orange Creamsicle Milkshake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Roll 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Caramel Corn 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Holiday Lettuce Salad 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Northern Spy's Kale Salad 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Sicilian Penne with Tilapia and... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Freezable Low Carb Spinach Lasagna 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Spinach Lasagna 4.7/5 (12 Votes)