Truffled Roasted Potatoes
White truffle oil delivers a powerful flavor punch to roasted potatoes, more so than black truffle oil. To save money, purchase a small bottle. Use leftover oil for finishing other dishes—drizzle on pizza, risotto, or potato hash.
- 2 (20-ounce) packages refrigerated red potato wedges (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan; drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss well to combine. Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are browned and tender. Remove from the oven. Drizzle potatoes with truffle oil, and sprinkle with thyme. Toss gently to combine.
Makes 6 servings. Each serving = 5 Weight Watchers points.