Grilled Asian Chicken with Bok Choy, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Radishes
- •8 1/3-inch-thick rounds red onion
- •8 large shiitake mushrooms, stemmed
- •8 red radishes, trimmed, halved
- •4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- •1 large orange bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 8 strips
- •1 1/4 cups Mango-Sesame Dressing (see below), divided
- •6 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
- •Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- ------- Mango-Sesame dressing
- •3/4 cup vegetable oil
- •3/4 cup Major Grey's mango chutney
- •6 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- •3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- •6 3/4 teaspoons soy sauce
- •1 1/2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- •1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- •1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Cover tightly; blend until dressing is smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill.
•Arrange all vegetables on large rimmed baking sheet. Brush vegetables lightly on both sides with 1/3 cup Mango-Sesame Dressing; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
•Arrange chicken on sheet of foil. Brush both sides of chicken with 1/3 cup dressing, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Vegetables and chicken can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
•Coat grill rack generously with nonstick spray and prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill vegetables until just tender, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes for onion rounds and 4 minutes for mushrooms, radishes, bok choy, and pepper strips. Return all vegetables to same baking sheet.
•Grill chicken until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to cutting board. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
•Arrange chicken breasts and vegetables on platter. Serve with remaining dressing.