Pineapple Pecan Chicken Salad
Try this delicious Pineapple Pecan Chicken Salad, a fresh and light dish that works great as a starter. Enjoy!
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 can pineapple tidbits drained, 20 ounces
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
Combine Chicken, Celery, green onions, green pepper, salt, black pepper and mayonnaise in a bowl; mix well.
Stir in pecans, pineapple and lemon juice.
Chill for about 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad 4/5 (69 Votes)
- Taco Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Brunch Ring 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Pineapple Dream 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Italian Cream Cake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)