BBQ Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 30 fresh basil leaves, coarsley chpd
- 2 T freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 30 lg shrimp, peeled, tails intact
- 15 thin slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 1/4 c barbecue sauce
- 1/4 c applesauce
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
Slice down back of shrimp and remove vein. Mix basil, cheese and garlic and fill shrimp with 1/2 tsp basil mixture. Wrap each shrimp with 1/2 slice bacon and secure with a toothpick.
Cook shrimp on indirect flame on grill with lid closed at about 400 for 14 minutes until bacon is crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Mix all ingredients for sauce and dip each shrimp into sauce and return to grill away from the coals. Close lid and cook for about 3 minutes.
You'll also love
- Beef and Cabbage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Biscuit Sausage Quiche 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Three Bean and Pork Slow Cooker... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Instructions for cooking live... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Impossible Bacon Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paleo Mediterranean Marinated... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- CRABMEAT CANAPES 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Arugula and Lemon Oil 5/5 (1 Votes)