Pepper, Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 1 sweet bell pepper, yellow or orange for color
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 - 1 container of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 - 12 kalamata olives, chopped (based on your taste)
- 2 small shallots, peeled and finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Mix shallots, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, honey, dill, oregano and salt
Slowly whisk in olive oil.
Whisk in mayo and sour cream till blended.
Add desired amount to salad at serving time and blend gently.
Makes extra, so dressing can be used later or cut in half.
You'll also love
- Baked Creamy Cheesy White Sauce... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Shrimp and Spanish Chorizo Bites 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon, Spinach, Swiss, &... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemonade Cookies 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Kale White Bean and Sausage Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Quick Bowtie Pasta with Tomato and... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Spread for Cucumber... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- 3 Recipes for Dried Cucumbers 3.3/5 (17 Votes)