Quick and Easy Eggless Banana Bread
This eggless banana bread recipe uses milk/buttermilk as substitute. You can also use soy milk if you like. This egg free banana bread is very quick, fuss free yet nutritious, and makes a simple and wonderful snack for the family. It can be eaten plain or added with fruits, nuts, seeds and chocolate chips. Just add 1/2 cup of the nuts, etc to the mixture last, just before pouring the mixture into the loaf pan. Enjoy!
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
Adapted from australian.food.com
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas with butter.
3. Add in milk, vanilla, and mix.
4. Add in sugar, baking soda, salt, and mix.
5. Add flour last and mix until just combined.
6. Pour mixture into a greased and floured bread loaf pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Scallops 4/5 (96 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Morning Buns 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Paleo TOMATO PIE WITH ALMOND FLOUR... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup With Ancho and Apple 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Banana Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe