- For the bread:
- 1 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 4 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Whole Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- For the maple butter:
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 9? by 5? loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine.
4) Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix together until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!! Add milk wile mixing in the dry ingredients.
5) Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes. At the 50 minute mark test it by inserting a toothpick in the center and if it comes out really wet than let it go until 1 hour and 10 minutes, if it comes out with a little wet batter than cook it for only 1 hour.
6) When ready, let it cool for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile you can make the maple butter by just creaming together the 1 stick of butter and the 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
7) Slice and smear with the maple butter so you can feel like you are in heaven!
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Skewers with Horseradish Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pappardelle Pasta with Corn 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Cuban Chicken with Black... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Peach Smoothie 5/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe