Easy Chicken Bruschetta Spaghetti
Quick and easy - first had at a Pampered Chef party and loved it; I recommend cutting the olive oil back a bit
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 3/4 C olive oil
- 2-3 cans chicken broth
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 4-6 fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parmesan cheese
Place chicken breasts into a large ziplock bag and pound to even flatness with meat tenderizer (smooth side). Place chicken in Deep Dish Covered Baker and season with Italian seasoning. Microwave for 12 minutes. Remove chicken from baker and chop with Salad Chopper.
Leave broth in baker and add pasta. Pour chicken broth over pasta until fully submerged. Microwave for 15 minutes. Remove and mix until chicken broth is mostly absorbed into pasta and tender. If broth is not fully absorbed, set aside and the baker will continue to cook while it is still hot.
While pasta is cooking, make the sauce in the Manual Food Processor. Add olive oil, basil, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Chop thoroughly.
Add chicken to pasta. Pour sauce over chicken and pasta and mix thoroughly. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Cookies and Cream Mug Cake 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Foiled-Baked Asian Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Chicken Marsala 3.6/5 (93 Votes)
- Bertucci's Rigatoni with Chicken... 3.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Perleu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Microwave Chicken Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Rice for 100 1/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe