Caramel Fruit Dip Recipe
This creamy, melt-in-your-mouth dip, served with assorted fruits, makes a refreshing accompaniment to a holiday cheese tray. —Trish Gehlhar, Ypsilanti, North Dakota
This caramel fruit dip is melt in your mouth delicious! Serve with your favorite fruits and enjoy!
- 2 (8-ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Assorted fresh fruit
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
Beat in caramel topping until blended.
Serve with fruit.
Refrigerate leftovers. Yields 3 cups.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (442 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Pickle Wrap Dip 4.5/5 (280 Votes)