Caramel Fruit Dip Recipe
This creamy, melt-in-your-mouth dip, served with assorted fruits, makes a refreshing accompaniment to a holiday cheese tray. —Trish Gehlhar, Ypsilanti, North Dakota
This caramel fruit dip is melt in your mouth delicious! Serve with your favorite fruits and enjoy!
- 2 (8-ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Assorted fresh fruit
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
Beat in caramel topping until blended.
Serve with fruit.
Refrigerate leftovers. Yields 3 cups.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Dip 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- HAWAIIAN COCKTAIL FRANKS 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Cupcakes 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Apple Pie Monkey Bread 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Smoky Sweet Potato Hummus 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake Recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cranberry & Orange Pavlovas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Budin de Pan, Traditional Puerto... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)