Easy Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake
This was okay. Nothing really stood out in it. But it was a comfort meal.
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Slices Swiss Cheese (Mozzarella works too)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Cooked Rice to serve over (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from lilluna.com
Preheat oven to 375.
Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 1 hour. Serve over rice if desired or serve alone.
You'll also love
- Beef Pot Roast - Instant Pot 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Ham 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken, Pineapple and Coconut... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken Bites Recipe 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Unfried Chicken Cutlets 4.5/5 (23 Votes)