Garlic Butter Spread (and bread)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 large loaf of Italian or French bread
Report this ad
1.Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients with a spoon or rubber spatula until smooth and completely mixed through..( Alternatively, you could also whip this up with the your stand mixer using the paddle attachment. )
3.Spread the butter on the loaf or bread slices and wrap in foil. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 3-5 minutes.