Slow-Cooker Candied Nuts
A healthier snack alternative, these Slow-Cooker Candied Nuts are always on hand for me when I need a boost or to quiet the kiddos. The perfect snack that everyone loves, this recipe comes together in your slow-cooker for a hands-off appetizer or snack that can be cooking while you're doing other things.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves
- 1 cup unblanched almonds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a greased 3-quart slow-cooker, mix butter, confectioners' sugar and spices. Add nuts; toss to coat. Cook, covered, on low 2 to 3 hours or until nuts are crisp, stirring once.
Transfer nuts to waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Simple Refried Beans 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Strawberry Breakfast... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mexican Hash Brown Breakfast... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker 5-Minute Macaroni... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Original Treats™ 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Sufganiyot, Israeli Jelly Donuts... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)