Mice & Cheese Appetizer
Easy to make, yet so adorable! Mice and cheese is a perfect appetizer for any holiday -- sure to get people talking!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- Radishes, sliced thinly
- 12 black peppercorns
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Slice the cheese and put in the middle of a plate.
Cut the hard boiled eggs in half and put around the cheese, with the narrow part of the egg facing in and egg yolk down. The egg white becomes the shape of the mice.
Take the radish slices and put two in each egg white for the ears. So, smaller radishes are best.
Place two peppercorns under the radish slices for eyes.
Take the chives and cut into about 2-inch pieces and tuck into the other side of the egg white for a tail.
Enjoy your mice and cheese!
You'll also love
- New Orleans-Style Crawfish... 3.8/5 (97 Votes)
- Creamy Roasted Mushroom and Brie... 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Dunkaroo Dip 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pierogi Casserole with... 3.7/5 (81 Votes)
- Einkorn Pumpkin Bread 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Spooky Pretzel Bones 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nanny's Fruitcake Cookies Recipe 4.1/5 (10 Votes)