- 1 pound kielbasa (sausage), sliced
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- chives, chopped, garnish
- fresh dill, garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat brown the sausage.
Once cooked on all sides, add diced onion and saute until softened and translucent. Then add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes
Next add the potatoes, mustard and vinegar, and stir everything together.
Add chicken stock and cabbage, and season everything with salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil and cook for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Garnish with chives and dill and serve warm.