Asian sugar snap peas and shelled peas
- 3 cups fresh shelled peas (from 3 pounds peas in pods)
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Fresh-Green-Peas-and-Sugar-Snap-Peas-in-Sesame-Dressing-109708#ixzz0mfwrhZS9
Cook shelled peas in large saucepan of boiling salted water until almost tender, about 1 1/2 minutes. Add sugar snap peas to same pan and continue boiling 30 seconds. Drain; rinse under cold water and drain again. Transfer to large bowl.
Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in small bowl to blend. (Peas and dressing can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Let stand separately at room temperature.) Pour dressing over peas in large bowl; toss to coat. Season salad to taste with more salt and pepper, if desired. Serve at room temperature.
add your own note
Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Fresh-Green-Peas-and-Sugar-Snap-Peas-in-Sesame-Dressing-109708#ixzz0mfwy67o6