Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles
- 1 lb. Udon Noodles
- 1/4 c. sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame or canola oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente.
In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate. In same skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Cook peppers, cucumber, and scallions until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Add shrimp, cooked noodles, and sauce and stir until coated.
Serve with lime and scallions.
You'll also love
- Skinny Beef and Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slo Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne and Smoked Sausage Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Feta Shrimp Skillet Dish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dorothy's Noodle Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Fried Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)