Cauliflower Bread Sticks
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (this will produce 4 cups of riced cauliflower)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 additional cup shredded mozzarella cheese for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Cut the cauliflower into florets, discarding any large stem pieces. Place the florets into the bowl of a food processor (if you have a smaller food processor, do this in two batches so the cauliflower grinds evenly). Pulse until the cauliflower is chopped into small pieces that are about the same size as a grain of rice.
4. Place the 4 cups of riced cauliflower (reserving any leftovers for another recipe, such as cauliflower fried rice) in a large-sized microwavable bowl, and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
5. When the cauliflower is done, remove the plastic wrap and let cool. Squeeze out excess water. Add the eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
6. Divide the mixture in half and shape into 2 circles on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, then remove it from the oven and top with the remaining 1 cup of shredded mozzarella and bake for another 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the edges are brown.
Serve with marinara sauce for dipping!