Szechwan Shrimp Recipe - Six Sisters' Stuff
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp, It is easier to eat if the tails are removed
Adapted from frame.bloglovin.com
In a medium bowl, stir together water, ketchup, soy sauce, cornstarch, honey, crushed red pepper, and ground ginger. Set it aside. In a large skillet heat oil on medium-high heat. Stir in green onions and garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in shrimp and stir so it is covered in the oil. Stir in sauce the cook and stir until sauce is bubbly and thickened.
Serve over rice.
This recipe only serves about 3 people so we doubled our recipe.