Paula Deen's Cilantro-Lime Grilled Chicken
- 1 c. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
In a resealable plastic bag, combine cilantro, mayo, oil, lime juice, cumin and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours.
Spray grill with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat (300-350).
Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)