Paula Deen's Cilantro-Lime Grilled Chicken
- 1 c. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
In a resealable plastic bag, combine cilantro, mayo, oil, lime juice, cumin and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours.
Spray grill with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat (300-350).
Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Chicken Thighs with Cilantro Sauce 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Imitation Taco Bell Smothered... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Key Lime Pie 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Key Lime Pie 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Semolina's Chicken Enchilada Pasta 4/5 (22 Votes)