Grilled Chicken with Cucumber Melon Salsa
Cucumber melon salsa makes this grilled chicken fresh and tasty any time of the year.
- 2/3 cup cubed honeydew melon, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2/3 cup cubed cantaloupe, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup diced peeled English cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon light agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- Mint sprigs (optional)
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
Combine first 10 ingredients; stir in 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, tossing well to combine.
Sprinkle chicken evenly with remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Coat chicken with cooking spray. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with salsa; garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
You'll also love
- Gluten Free Mock McDonald’s... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Fried Chicken 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Paprikash 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cucumber and Chickpea Salad 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Frozen Cucumber Salad 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mamacita's Green Sauce 3.7/5 (79 Votes)
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Fajita... 0/5 (0 Votes)