Ultimate Party Pizza Rolls
Why make pizza when you can pull together this stunning pizza roll recipe in half the time? This recipe is a fun way to serve a crowd.
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube pizza dough
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 packet pepperoni
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
Adapted from goodcook.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Unroll pizza dough onto a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle diced tomatoes over the pizza dough, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt. Top with Monterey Jack cheese and slices of pepperoni. Beginning on one side of the dough, roll the dough tightly lengthwise, then pinch off dough to keep the roll tightly held together.
Use a sharp knife to slice dough into 2" pieces. Transfer to parchment-lined pizza pan, placing pizza rolls in a circle, leaving about 1/2" between each roll.
Bake in preheated oven for 12-16 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve!
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken 4.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream... 4.4/5 (136 Votes)
- New Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan... 4.1/5 (171 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 3.9/5 (174 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4.2/5 (133 Votes)