Ultimate Party Pizza Rolls
Why make pizza when you can pull together this stunning pizza roll recipe in half the time? This recipe is a fun way to serve a crowd.
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube pizza dough
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 packet pepperoni
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
Adapted from goodcook.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Unroll pizza dough onto a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle diced tomatoes over the pizza dough, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt. Top with Monterey Jack cheese and slices of pepperoni. Beginning on one side of the dough, roll the dough tightly lengthwise, then pinch off dough to keep the roll tightly held together.
Use a sharp knife to slice dough into 2" pieces. Transfer to parchment-lined pizza pan, placing pizza rolls in a circle, leaving about 1/2" between each roll.
Bake in preheated oven for 12-16 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve!
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (442 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)