Easy Homemade Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 3/4cups1 3/4 cups milk
- 1cup1 cup pumpkin purée
- 11 egg
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2cups2 cups all purpose flour
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
Adapted from inspiredtaste.net
In a large bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin purée, egg and oil.
In another large bowl, stir the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice mix and salt until well blended.
While stirring, slowly add the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture until blended; try not to over mix the batter. As soon as you see large clumps of flour disappear, stop stirring.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Add about a 1/4 cup of batter for one pancake onto the griddle. Brown on both sides and serve hot with warm maple syrup and butter.