Panko Tilapia Recipe - Haddock
Progresso's recipe for pan fried crunchy tilapia (came from the back of a Panko bread crumbs box). You could use any mild flavor white fish for this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (Progresso bread crumbs)
- 1 egg
- 24 ounces tilapia fillets (4 fillets, 6 oz each)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used EVOO)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from food.com
On plate, mix flour and seasoning.
On second plate, place bread crumbs.
In bowl, beat egg with fork.
Coat fish with flour, dip into egg and coat well with bread crumbs.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp of the oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 fish fillets and cook 3 minutes.
Carefully turn fish over. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Repeat for remaining 2 fillets.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Squash Salad with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Boston Butt Shoulder for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Horseradish Herb Crusted Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Camarones Enchilado - Cuban Style... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cashew-Crusted Halibut with Pesto... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shredded Grilled Tilapia Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Haddock Fillets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Haddock 0/5 (0 Votes)