Loaded Potato Bites
- 1 20 ounce bag Simply Potatoes O'Brien Hash browns
- 1 egg
- 6 slices bacon-cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded mexican cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream- have extra to dip into
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cook or bake the bacon and then set aside on paper towels to soak up any remaining grease. After it has soaked up chop or break into small pieces.
Pour hash browns in large bowl and stir in the egg, sour cream, salt,pepper, cheese and bacon. Using a 2 teaspoon scoop make balls and place on a silicone mat or non-stick foil.
Bake for 20- 25 minutes until brown
Serve warm and have sour cream for dipping