- 2 eggs
- 1 C white sugar
- 1 C milk
- 3 TBS veg. oil
- 3 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 C fresh blueberries
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts
1. Mix together beaten eggs with the sugar. Add milk and melted shortening or vegetable oil.
2. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together. Combine mixtures, stirring only until blended. Carefully fold in fresh or frozen blueberries and broken walnut pieces.
3. Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 50-60 min.
You'll also love
- Grandma's Homemade Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Pork Ribs with Rigatoni 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Horseradish Herb Crusted Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana-Squash Bread or Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Razzleberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry-Marzipan Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Anthony's Blueberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)