One Pot Kielbasa Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa or turkey/chicken sausage sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1.5 cups diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz dry pasta(small pasta)
- 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, each
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
Add olive oil to a 4-5 quart saute pan over medium high heat.
Fry the smoked kielbasa and onions.
Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add chicken broth, tomatoes, heavy cream, pasta, and seasonings.
Simmer for 15 minutes, or untill pasta is tender.
Remove skillet from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
Top with remaining cheese and cover until cheese is melted, spotty brown, and bubbly.
Sprinkle with sliced scallions and serve.
This only makes 4 large servings, so if you are feeding a larger group or want leftovers,I'd recommend doubling the recipe, it's well worth it! Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Just Desserts Blood (Orange) Gelato 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Seared & Roasted Salmon 3.7/5 (37 Votes)
- Onion-Braised Beef Brisket -... 3.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Joey's Nachos - Kitchen Boss 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Holiday Sausage Stuffing 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Kielbasa 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Leeward Drive Inn Fried Noodles 3.7/5 (60 Votes)
- Pickled Kielbasa 4.2/5 (6 Votes)