Creepy Dirt Cups
Delicious Creepy Dirt Cups have worms coming out of the 'dirt' that is make from crushed Oreo cookies. Layered with chocolate pudding, everyone will want to eat dirt!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package Oreos (crushed into crumbs)
- Gummy Sour Worms
- 10 plastic cups (8 oz. size)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Pour the milk into a mixing bowl and add the pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk until well blended. Stir whipped topping into the pudding.
Place about 1 tablespoon of the crushed cookies into the bottom of each cup. Then add about 2 tablespoons of pudding to each cup.
Add another layer of the crushed cookies, and another layer of the pudding. Finish up by adding sour gummy worms.
Put cups into the refrigerator for about one hour to chill them.
You'll also love
- Incredible Raspberry Cheesecake... 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Strawberry Valentine Oreo Cookies 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Pie 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Caramel Drizzled Pumpkin Poke Cake 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- ORIGINAL GOOEY BUTTER CAKE 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Pecan Fingers (Grandma Leef's) 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Halloween Guacamole Grave Yard 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- No Bake Creamy Strawberrry Pie 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Banana Split Milk Shake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Limoncello Prosecco Cooler 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Champagne Soaked Berries with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Peanuts shortbread cookies 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Death by Chocolate Trifle 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Mrs Fields Malted Milk Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Crockpot Chocolate Crack 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cottage Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- No Melt Sunday Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Icebox Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chardonnay-infused Feta Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE DIABLO COOKIE RECIPE 0/5 (0 Votes)