Melted Halloween Witch
Cute take on a classic Halloween dessert fun for the family to make and eat. This melted witch can be served with a side bowl of ice cream to dip your cone and cookie.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Chocolate ice cream cones
- Chocolate Icing
- Twizzler Pull and Peel
- Green gummy worms
- Large chocolate cookie
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Put icing on top of large chocolate cookie and add cone upside down in the middle to make the hat.
Unravel twizzler and place ends beneath hat to make red hair.
Add green gummy works in front to make shoes.
You'll also love
- Simple Crockpot Beef Stew 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Cheesecake Filled Chocolate... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Bake 4.2/5 (83 Votes)
- Halloween Blood Red Sangria... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Cookie... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
Review this recipe