Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 18 paper baking cups
- 18 gingersnap cookies
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 TBLSP Argo Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Karo Lite Syrup
Line muffin pans with 18 paper baking cups. Place gingersnap in each. Beat cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer. Add eggs and mix well. Add pumpkin and syrup, beat 1 minute. Pour filling into paper baking cups, dividing evenly. Bake in a preheated 325 oven for 30-35 minutes until just set.
Chill for 1 hour...Garnish as desired.
Karo Light or Dark Syrup can also be used in place of Karo Lite.
Garnish they showed rasperries, cherries, pecan halves.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)