Sauce, garlic Alfredo
By John Hallock
Garlic Alfredo sauce.
- 1/4 cup real butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated on a micro plane
- 2 tsp Wondra quick mixing flour
- 3 cloves garlic (optional)
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes for garnish
Simmer butter and heavy cream over medium heat.
Add garlic and let simmer for a few minutes to flavor.
Slowly whisk in cheese.
Add Wondra and simmer until thickened.
Add salt and white pepper to taste.
Pour over a good quality fettuccine and toss to coat.
Sprinkle parsley flakes once plated to add color.